Philadelphia Supervised Physical Custody Lawyers

Schwartz, Fox & Saltzman, LLC. – Philadelphia Divorce Lawyers

If You Are Filing for Supervised Physical Custody

When parents are separated and children retain connections with both parents, some arrangement such as the following is typically followed according to an established schedule:

Talk to a Family Lawyer about Supervised Physical Custody Rights in the Philadelphia area

What used to be called “visitation” is now called “supervised custody.” If you have (or will have) primary custody of a child or children after a separation or divorce, you are wise to consult with an experienced Family law attorney. You should know all there is to know about how to protect your child’s best interests and your parental rights with regard to supervised custody with the other parent. You may have questions about enforcement or modifications. You may believe the other parent should have less shared custody time, or you may need to request a change in the arrangement.

You may be the parent who is only entitled to supervised custody of your children. Perhaps the Family Court ordered that you may only see your child or children with the supervision of a third party. . Even if you have a criminal background or some psychological health issue, We may be able to help restore your unsupervised custody rights. We can also advise you on ways to maximize the effectiveness of your current visitation rights. We will advise you on the steps involved in removing a “supervision” requirement. Talk to us about how to work towards a resumption of unsupervised physical custody.

You may not be seeing your children as much as you wish.We can help you expand your custodial time.

Schwartz Watermark

Pennsylvania Child Custody Laws

A knowledgeable child custody lawyer can advise you on ways to preserve your strong ties with your son or daughter. At the Schwartz, Fox & Saltzman, LLC., we have helped many clients navigate the murky waters of shared parenting after or during a separation or divorce.

Contact the Schwartz, Fox & Saltzman, LLC. to speak with A Supervised Physical Custody Lawyer in Philadelphia.

For more information or to discuss your situation with a well-established Philadelphia visitation attorney, call us at 215-967-9070.

Call Now
Email Us